Tuesday, 4 November 2014

MY GUY...

My hubby is a top shelf kinda guy.  This week he bought me this..
 
 
It is bigger and faster than my old one - maybe he didn't think I was working hard enough!!
 
Meet No 74..
 
 
She sounds more like a Chinese take away dish but son hasn't named her and No 74 is her ear tag and now it has kind of stuck, we all call her 74.  The girls wanted to see my new toy..
 
 
Oh mum we really like this one...
 
 
And it still has a holder for your china cup you sure are a lucky girl....
 
I sure am.
 
Keryn
 


11 comments:

  1. How considerate of hubby to make sure you could take the cuppa, Keryn!
    You'll be zooming around on you new ride...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there method in his madness there lol. It sure is impressive though Keryn and No 74 is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thoughtful........maybe you could buy him a new sewing machine???

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so spoilt..... a lean grean mean machine....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You little speedster you!!! Enjoy your new machine..no doing burnouts now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo... talk about being spoilt... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lucky girl you are! I like Susan's idea of you buying Hubby a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet it is a lot of fun. Hope you have many happy hours zipping around your farm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure you can get up to a lot of mischief with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so jealous.........envious....................

    ReplyDelete