Saturday, 1 November 2014

PHILLIP ISLAND QUILT SHOW...

If you happen to be anywhere near Phillip Island today the guild is holding their quilt show at the Newhaven Hall for the next four day, yep Saturday to Tuesday.  If you can get along and give them some support that would be wonderful.  They donate a lot of money to their local community from this show and beside that they are a wonderful group of ladies..
They also always have a hum dinger of a trading table so you might be able to pick yourself up a little treat (or two)..
Also look at this..
 
 
One tray just out and one going in..want a closer look?
 
 
Imagine one of those with a little jam and a bit whollop of cream.  Well that's what the girls in the kitchen at Phillip Island will be serving for a very reasonable price.  They are yummy and I can highly recommend them!
 
I also just wanted you to know "The General" found a new home he didn't even make it to the trading table and I am thrilled to bits because he is going to a wonderful home (I knew he would he is such a charmer).
 
Better dash got to get the scones delivered so they are nice and fresh..
 
Keryn
 


8 comments:

  1. Ohhh yummm.... wish I was closer... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it sounds like the place to be,wished i lived closer Keryn,oh so glad the general is going to a good home.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am sure it will be a great weekend Keryn. Glad the General found a good home - I would have happily found him a home here lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodbye to "THE GENERAL"
    Hope you sell more and have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all would love to live closer to enjoy the quilt show and have a delicious Devonshire Tea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too wish I could pop into the quilt show. I'm just taking a few moments to catch up on my blog reading. You have been busy. I'm looking forward to Christmas so seeing your Santas is a real treat.

    ReplyDelete