Friday, 28 November 2014

ROYAL VISIT.....

Our home for the last few weeks has been a hub of activity..
 
Windows being put in, painting being done, weeding, cleaning and laundry (well the laundry has been hidden) and some serious Christmas decorating has been done.  This is a new house so it has been a bit of a challenge, in the old house everything had it's place.  But I have finally finished and I'm happy with how it looks, my husband commented that I had been so busy anybody would think we were getting a visit from Royalty.
 
Well they might not be Royalty but they are very special.  Tomorrow my dear friend Cheryl and her gorgeous husband Mick are coming to stay and they are bringing Shez with them.  At first Shez wasn't coming, she had a better offer but "Jim" fluttered his eyelashes and whispered sweet nothings in her ear and that was that she was in hook line and sinker.
 
So next week I will share my decorating with you (if Cheryl and Shez don't beat me to it first) but here is a sneak peak of what they will see tomorrow...
 
 
See you tomorrow.
 
Keryn
 
 


14 comments:

  1. What a display. Enjoy the royalty and don't forget the royal wave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW... I should be there too... I LoVe Christmas decorating...& Jim Shore is a very close friend...
    Perhaps I'll wave my wand and turn up on your royal doorstep...
    Please please have loads of fun and enjoy the "visitors"... xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna come!!!!!! And I wanna bring a big bag for any leftover Jim's!!!!!
    Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. goody goody,cant wait ,i know i am going to love Jim,see you soon my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keryn your display looks great. Have fun with Cheryl and Shez. I look forward to seeing more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG 3 christmas nuts in the one spot...........OMG...................just take the ipad off Shez an let her really enjoy them instead of taking 1,000,000 photos............I am sure your display will be gorgeous.............

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great weekend. Hope the hubby's can cope. Your display is looking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness!! I would love to be a fly on the wall when Shez see's all those Jim Shore figurines lol, Have fun as I'm sure you all will Shez and Cheryl are two very special people in my friends book :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW !! What a fabulous display of Jim. Would be wonderful to be there too. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking great, Keryn.
    Hope you are having a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, I wish I were coming too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is kind of like having quilting royalty coming with those two isn't it??? Lol!! Your display is amazing!!! Guess you might only see Shez from behind her ipad!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete