Thursday, 6 November 2014

SECRET SEWING...

Today I locked all the doors, turned off the nights, unhooked the phone, hid the car and took off down to the sewing room lot's of swaps coming up and I need to get a wriggle on.
 
So French General was the name of the day..lot's of mess so I must be being creative..
 
 
I made a secret thingy for my secret buddy.  The fabric is pretty and what I made was nice and simple...I have a problem with nice and simple.  Maybe it just needs a little something, maybe a little Santa (or two).  Whoa Keryn stop that one is way too big, don't do it, stop right now, put that iron down...
 
 
Whoops.  Looks like nice and simple just went right out the window. 
 
Keryn
 
 


8 comments:

  1. You are way too generous Keryn which is why you can't do nice and simple lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fabrics, Keryn. Can't wait to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol you are a scream my friend,oh it looks very cute my friend hope you have a lovely weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what I can see so far!!!! I keep leaving mine out at night for the elves to finish but they aren't coming to the party x

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... sometimes you just can't help yourself... these things happen...what we can see looks amazing.... is it for me???
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Restraint has never been one of my virtues either... just go with it... as it's looks wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is looking rather lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like that creative monster has been let loose.....looking good 😃😀

    ReplyDelete