Sunday, 7 December 2014

BY THE CHIMNEY WITH CARE...

I have found a little (okay a lot) more to share.
 
A fireplace wouldn't be complete without Santa..
 
 And friends..
 
 
 
Nothing like Friends at Christmas time...
 
Lot's of Jim Shore big and small..this is my little tree with all the smaller pieces..
 
 A closer look..
 
                         And every tree needs friends under it...and these are some of my favourites..
 
   Look at those faces.
 
                                             Then there is a little piece in the corner..
                          
                                                                    Lot's of Santa's
 
                          
 
                                                               And more underneath....
 
 
Even the fruit bowl get's put away and a special one put in it's place..
 
 
Cute hey..
 
 
So that's it for tonight.. Tomorrow I will share with you "THE BIG GIRL" and I don't mean me lol..
 
I hope you like what I have done with the place.
 
Keryn
 
 
 
 



10 comments:

  1. Your house is like a Christmas wonderland, Keryn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keryn,oh i am loving seeing it all again,its like wonderland i love it all,thankyou for sharing your home again my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful displays. No forgetting that it is Christmas at your place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Needless to say you can here me squealing with delight... Oh so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is looking lovely. You seem to be finding plenty of places for decorations in your new home.
    Love the way it is looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all..... it's wonderland over there...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house just looks amazing! Love all the decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos to remind me of all the oohing and aahing Shez and I did. Not to mention walking around and around checking it all out - several times

    ReplyDelete