Wednesday, 17 December 2014

UP EARLY...

Well up early for me anyway.  I am off to have morning tea with my beautiful Italian friend and while she says a "little morning tea" I know it will be a full on feast like always. Mr friend is 85 and the most amazing person I know.  I normally don't take food because she is the best cook I know so I just go and eat!!  But she does love a scone and she doesn't make them so..
 
They are already out of the oven and smell delicious.  I also made her a jar of jam from the raspberries in my garden.  I think she will be happy.
 
I also got to open another one of Mel's beautiful parcels...
 
 
The little pillows smell so wonderful sitting here next to me and the hand cream will come in very handy..  Thanks again Mel.
 
Well I need to dash and get ready can't keep my dear friend waiting....
 
Keryn
 


10 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than scones with jam and cream. Lovely gifts today from Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhhHH YuMmMmmmm... on all 3 counts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning my friend,I can see you are going to have a fun day and how nice to take over homemade jam and scones,enjoy your morning tea,at least you won't need another feed for the day,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea to take home made scones and jam to your friend....I hope you had a great morning tea...your advent present is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love fresh scones and jam...yum! Hope you enjoyed your day! Lovely giftie from Mel....I love my new Santie too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing beats a simple scone!! Yummy jam, too.
    Enjoy your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovey gifts from Mel ....hope you had a good day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those scones look delicious.. Just need jam and cream. Hope you had a great visit with your friend.
    Nice gifts from Mel..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bet your morning tea was amazing Keryn. Gorgeous gifts from Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy scones and homemade jam. Hope you had a wonderful time with your dear friend.

    ReplyDelete