Monday, 15 December 2014

WOO HOO!!

I am in a fabulous on line swap Friend Having Fun Stitching organised by the wonderful SHez and Peg.  My beautiful partner for the Christmas swap is Mel and she sent me the most amazing box of goodies.  It has been sitting under the tree keeping me company.
 
 
Yesterday was Day 1 of present opening but things didn't quite pan out like that in our house.  So today I knew I could open two, it felt almost criminal to mess up this gorgeous box - but I did..
Each parcel has a beautiful tag with a number on the front and a note on the back...(I like things to eat must be mine) and inside both parcels colour co-ordinating tissue paper (Mel has thought of everything)...
 
                          
 
Inside parcel one the most gorgeous bag filled with biscuits and the bag is made with the most beautiful fabric - how cute is Santa?

 
 
                                             Parcel no 2...I have a kitchen must be for me...
 
                           
 
Now how did Mel know I love to cook and that I LOVE an apron...
 
 
Need a closer look of her beautiful stitching..
 
 
Mel thank you from the bottom of my heart, I am feeling very special.  And in case you were wondering I have 10 (yep that's not a mistake) 10 parcels to go WOO HOOOOOOOO..
 
Keryn
 
 




9 comments:

  1. Wow Keryn you have received such gorgeous gifts from the very clever Mel,I can see you wearing that lovely apron in your kitchen ,it's the right colour,Mel must have ESP ,enjoy your goodies my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserved to be spoilt!!! Well done Mel! Gorgeous gifts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo ...supadupa prezzies so much fun K xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful gifts from a wonderful lady . Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever is Mel to write those little notes. Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are lovely..... beautifully put together and lovely lovely gifties inside...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they're gorgeous; can't wait to see the rest x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful gifts from a very talented lady , Mel, for a talented lady, you.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have had a lovely start with your goodies.

    ReplyDelete