Tuesday, 5 May 2015

DONE AND DUSTED.....

You didn't think it was possible did you - two quilts finished in two weeks..
 
 
It needs a good press and a little brush to get the fluff off and then off to the quilter...(poor quilter it's a little lumpy in a couple of places)....
 
So back to the cupboard for the next one....
 
 
That one middle row at the front looks good - oh look I bought it in 2004 when I was just a wee slip of a thing..
 
 
But on opening the pattern the front page of the instructions are missing and when I opened the kit it doesn't have all the fabric needed in it.....oh well I'll muddle through serves me right for not checking 11 years ago......
 
Let's see how long this takes..
 
Keryn
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Well done Keryn I had full faith in you,I knew you would finish,oh this next project will be a challenge,can't wait to see it finished,see you soon my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll. I need to be doing that with projects in my cupboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there is an email address on the packaging give it a go. You won't miss anything if you don't get a reply. You never know, you might end up with the whole pattern

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Keryn. Have fun with next pattern. Can't wait to see it. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo go girl... You are on a RoLL xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely quilt and I'm sure you'll make a great job of the Sue Spargo project

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the finish, and good luck with the kit of missing parts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the quilt is great... don't worry about lumps in it.. the quilter has lumps too!!! haha... the Sue S project looks amazing.. hope you can work it all out ok....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete