Monday, 4 May 2015

MORE WIP....

I am committed to making a dent in my cupboard of chaos.  I thought about auditioning kits and patterns to see which ones I liked best or maybe even make a list....instead I just reached in the back and pulled one out.
 
It was a simple strip quilt so I got cutting...
 
 
And sewing..
 
 
Then I had to cut this...
 
 
I love chenille, especially in quilts the only trouble is when you cut it it's like a snow storm!!
The sewing room floor was covered and so was I.
 
Not long after...
 
 
Just the border which I hope to get on tomorrow. 
 
Keryn
 
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Well done my friend this looks fantastic,so close to another finish xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great.........love adding some chenille into the quilts....great texture and effect.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous Keryn - love the fabrics. You are on a roll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those fabrics...gorgeous quilt. Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's what I call getting on with it Keryn... great use of the chenille...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt looks great, Keryn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great Keryn. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those fabrics and colours... is that 'the quilt?'....

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very impressed with this rush of activity. This quilt is looking great, especially with the chenille.

    ReplyDelete