Wednesday, 27 May 2015

MY FRIEND CHERYL....

 I have known Cheryl from Cheryl's Stitching for many years.  She is a kind, funny, supportive and loving person and I am grateful for her friendship.  This year she had a special birthday and what do you get the girl who has everything (well that's what her husband tells me!!).
 
What about a sewing day?
 
You know I like to make soft toys - come on down and we will make a little something.
 
Bring your gumboots and track suit pants because we are surrounded by mud and it's cold and we certainly aren't fancy.
 
I will get ready..
 
 
Gosh it look's like we are getting ready for surgery..
 
 
He will always now be known as Cheryl's Deer..
 
 
He is sitting and waiting to be sewn, stuffed and taken home..
 
Roll on the weekend.
 
Keryn
 


 
 
 


13 comments:

  1. Good morning Keryn,you are right about Cheryl she is such a beautiful friend,kind and loyal,and I can't wait for the weekend,bring it on,Cheryl will be tickled pink to have the reindeer named after her,see you soon my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing for a friend to do.
    It seems Cheryl is not the only kind, giving and thoughtful person I know!
    EnJoY the weekend. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic idea... I will let you know when I have a special birthday....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea keryn, I'm sure Cheryl is tickled pink to have a Christmas reindeer named in her honour, see you soon :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally awesome idea ... You have some equipment there girl ... Can't wait to see more K xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one gorgeous friend and I am so excited about our weekend - thankyou from the bottom of my heart. This is so very special xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous idea. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea!! I will let you know when I have any birthday!! Lol!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful idea!! I will let you know when I have any birthday!! Lol!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! Yes our Cheryl is altogether a gorgeous lady. Have fun you two xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I heard about your upcoming weekend. What a great idea. You are so sweet. Hope everyone behaves for you.
    Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just read Shez' post and realised everyone will be down here this weekend. Have a fantastic fun time stitching, chatting and eating. I will wave to you all.

    ReplyDelete