Monday, 11 May 2015

PATCHES WEEKEND....

I spent the weekend at Phillip Island at the Patches weekend held by Phillip Island Patchwork Group.  The Group does an amazing job looking after 130 very enthusiastic ladies for the Mother's Day weekend.  The Saturday Night review was a hoot and we were all very spoilt with goody bags, food, wonderful tutors and great company.  I bumped into the beautiful Jo from ButterZ she was head down and bum up working very hard (I'm only hoping she doesn't post the photo she took of me or I'll die of embarrassment)....
 
So are you ready to see my achievement?
 
 
I know your thinking she was there for two days but I work on the motto quality not quantity lol..
 
Then I came home to this....
 
 
My mothers day present from my amazing family wrapped and decorated in beautiful paper...
 
When I opened the box I thought it said Flowers and I thought how wonderful and then the kids started laughing and it said Fowlers (preserving kit) and yep I had my glasses on...
 
And then we ate these..
 
 
What a wonderful mother's day weekend.
 
Hope yours was wonderful too..
 
Keryn


 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend. Fantastic felt project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keryn,how nice you got to catch up with Jo,love your felt pieces and wow thats some wonderful parcel to come home to,so glad you had a lovely time .xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the felt ...glad you had a ball xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those felt circles are just lovely with all those pretty stitches. Ooh those cakes look to die for - so glad you had a lovely weekend and got to catch up with the family for Mother's Day as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your felt project. Glad you had fun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your felt circles. Glad you had fun. Love those cakes they look yummy. I wish someone would give me a Fowlers set. :) Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your felty circles....lots of stitching there! That was an amazing parcel to come home to ....cakes look yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your felty circles....lots of stitching there! That was an amazing parcel to come home to ....cakes look yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a pretty good weekend all round!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Theres a heap of stitching in those circles... what fun... I think I would have loved something like that.... great mothers day preserving stuff and cupcakes..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you've decorated your felt circles it's given me some inspiration for my wool/felt swap item. Yummy cupcakes, sounds like you had a lovely day :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmmm. Wait for my post tomorrow. There will be a photo of you.... Haha... But which one. Don't stress everything is ok......

    ReplyDelete