Monday, 1 June 2015

CHERYL'S DEER.

What a weekend. 
 
Cheryl and Mick came to celebrate Cheryl's special birthday.  Along the way they picked up SHez. 
 
The also found Barb and Ann.
 
We ate, laughed, sewed and ate a little more.
 
If I was a good blogger I would have picture after picture to share, but yep not one photo.
 
Now in my defence I was busy trying to be a good hostess (actually I was busy drinking coffee and eating - yep a lot of eating).
 
But if you pop over to Shez she is always good to rely on for a photo!!
 
Oh you want to see what they made...
 
 
Who's a pretty boy?
 
It was a wonderful weekend and so nice to share it with lovely people.
 
Happy Birthday Cheryl
 
Love K and your deer..


11 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a fun fabulous weekend. Love the deer. So cute. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the best time Keryn you are an amazing hostess and friend,i feel so blessed to have been with you all on the weekend,this weekend will keep me on a high for quite awhile,thankyou so much Keryn and also to your beautiful family for the best time ever.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that Cheryl deer is just dear... well done on hosting what sounds like a really wonderful weekend...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes everything Fiona said!! Bless your generous and loving nature....adore both Cheryl's xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have had a lot of fun. Watch out - I may have to gatecrash next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. time with friends is just the best Keryn... you can always pinch a few pics from Shez!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The most amazing weekend - can't thankyou enough gorgeous friend and I LOVE my Cheryl deer. Thankyou for spoiling us xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you all had a wonderful weekend..the Cheryl deer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you all had a wonderful weekend..the Cheryl deer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete