Friday, 26 June 2015

MUTINY ON THE FHFS SWAP...

There were whisper going around this morning that some people (no names) were talking of mutiny and a coup on the FHFS and were going to fly the remains of yesterdays sewing disaster up the flag pole as a symbol of the revolution.
 
I heard there was a leader....and a first mate (don't you worry buddy I won't throw you under the bus) and rumblings from another ( we all thought seriously how can something so simple be such a pain in the you know what)....
 
So with Pistol and Boo backing me up..I mean the Coup Leader...it was agreed one more go..
 
So I am happy to say Tah Dah....
 
 
For me it is done and I am reasonably happy just need to wrap and post.
 
Now Pistol and Boo I am here for you all they way.
 
You tell me where and when you are taking on the head honchos and I'll be there right behind you....if I'm not feel free to start without me!!
 
K


10 comments:

  1. lol you are crazy my friend,love your post,it gave me a good laugh,so pleased for you that its finished,i was meant to start on mine today and side tracked,lol,enjoy your evening keryn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad no mutiny was needed and all finished and looking gorgeous I might say

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much pressure!!!!.....wow yoy have created is awesome 💚💚💚xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear, sounds like things got ugly, Cheryl! Good to see you've not lost your sense of humour over it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing...well done for sticking at it and not giving in to the mutiny!!! Loved your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. .... so matey... who gets to walk the plank first???
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! I figured out what went wrong...it was the patch over you're eye me hearty!!? Lol! I am sure it is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! Practise makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you got something figured out for the ruler bag.... Can't wait to see a finished picture

    ReplyDelete