Tuesday, 2 June 2015

PRESENTS...

Cheryl, Shez, Barb and Ann came to stay and play for the weekend (if you want to see photos go to Shez's blog - she has lot's lol)..
 
It was Cheryl's party and they were told not to bring anything - but they didn't listen!!
 
Shez spoil us with..


Thank you Barb for a beautiful new scarf and some treats...

 
And sneaky Cheryl left a parcel of loveliness for me....naughty girl it was your weekend but I do love my fabric and button..
 
 
 
Now there is a nasty rumour going around that there were also a couple of bags of chocolate covered bullets from her special lolly shop (which I LOVE) but I haven't seen them - really I haven't...
 
Thanks your a wonderful weekend..
 
K
 
 
 
 


11 comments:

  1. Lol I heard that rumour too Keryn,lol,maybe Ross has seen them,lol,or maybe Kayla popped around and they went home with her,lol,I wonder,hope you enjoy them my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a sewing weekend without chocolates and treats? Sounds like a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts Keryn. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely gifts from the girls. I wonder whatever happened to those bullets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course there were pressies.... hmmm maybe some reindeers at the bullets?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely goodies to enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No thank you for such a lovely time over the weekend enjoy them! :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think it was us that was spoilt the most gorgeous friend. Enjoy your goodies and I hope those bullets turned up lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lollies have a way of disappearing...don't they???
    Must be a candy cave very FULL some where ! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Appreciation is the best. Friends are to be treasured. Enjoy your gifts

    ReplyDelete