Friday, 5 June 2015

SEW, SEW, SEWING..

I'm still trying to work my way through that overstocked cupboard I have.
 
Three quilts finished in three weeks (insert smug smile), another one which I work on by hand in front of the telly at night well on the way. So today it was time to look back into the cupboard and see if there was another that was calling my name.
 
Look a whole bundle of snuggly flannels which have been there for a VERY long time..
 
 
Here we go cut, cut, cutting..
 
 
Doesn't take long to make a mess..
 
The pattern calls for a snowman or two..
 
 
Let's see if I can get it finished this long weekend..
 
Keryn
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Hi my friend you are amazing,I can't wait to see what you make with this lot,enjoy your long weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a cute snowman is going to evolve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you make with this kit. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly good weather for working with flannels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything with a frosty is great in my book and won't he be cosy with that lovely flannel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feels good doesn't it?..getting out & making things from your stash... I agree...the stash never seems to go down...the material must "puff up" and take up the extra space you make, instead of it being crammed in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How good are you finished 3 quilts and another on the way???? This next one looks interesting!! Love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you deserve to have a smug smile!!! love flannels.... and your snowy is going to be lovely...looking forward to seeing this one...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done with your completion rate. Very satisfying. Couldn't be better weather for working with flannels. Is this one of your designs.

    ReplyDelete