Sunday, 7 June 2015

SUNDAY SEWING.

With the weather turning windy and cold today it was a good day to stay in and work on my flannel quilt.
 
I have the bottom done and this arvo and tonight I plonked down in front of the open fire to work on the top row with the appliqued snowman.
 
 
And their buddy..
 
 
I did some of the blanket stitch on the machine but the noses are in a thick wool so I am doing those by hand and using beautiful Valdani thread and some from Sue Spargo.
 
Should have it finished to show tomorrow.
 
Keryn
 
 


11 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn,wow your snowmen are looking fantastic,cant wait to see this finished,its always lovely to see your work,enjoiy your evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those snowy faces that are taking shape...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking amazing..love the snowmen faces....you have been so quick with this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is looking amazing..love the snowmen faces....you have been so quick with this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MY I love how your snowmen are turning out! it wont be long before this will be in the finish pile :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hasn't the wind been shocking? Good to see you finding somewhere warm to enjoy the day. The snowmen look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the most gorgeous quilt Keryn - lovely one to snuggle under and ooh and aah over those cute snowmen while doing so

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be sure those snowmen don't melt near your open fire Keryn!!

    ReplyDelete