Friday, 19 June 2015

WEEK IN REVIEW...

It has been a week that has seen me spending more time at the Vet's or with a Vet than anywhere else.
 
We have animals, quite a few of them and we are firm believers that if you have them you look after them well, give them the best life you can and love them to bits!!
 
Our new pup - well he has settled right on in..

 
I know an angel right?  Well looks can be deceiving..
 
 
There is not a piece of wood or boot that he hasn't had a chew on, two balls deflated and I am missing 3 socks.  Lucky obedience school is on again tomorrow.
 
Our beautiful old dog has been very unwell and has spent the best part of the week in and out of doggie hospital.  Home now resting.
 
Just when I thought I was done at the Vet Roger the Ram became very unwell.
 
The Vet left us with this...
 
 
Now last time we had to inject the sheep hubby missed the sheep and got me - at least I won't get pulpy kidney!
 
So I did them injecting this time...48 hours later thankfully Roger is looking a little better.  Not out of the woods yet but hopefully he will continue to improve.
 
I am hoping for a Vet free weekend so I can get the binding on this..
 
 
It is just sitting there calling my name...
 
Keryn
 
 
 


11 comments:

  1. When it rains it pours... isn't that the saying....
    I hope you a VET FREE from this time on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Keryn,well I hope all your animal family are on the road to recovery,love those snowmen and I hope you have a great weekend my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, hopefully no more vets for a while, Keryn. Our Molly still brings in bits of wood and sticks to chew up. Especially just after I have vacuumed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you are getting to know the vet pretty well are you???? I did laugh that you are safe from pulpy kidney.... oh my! happy binging... your snowy's look gorgeous
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. These always seem to happen in a rush, don't they. Maybe all the animals just enjoy the company of your vet?
    Many years ago, if one of our dogs got out, they would always go and sit in the vet's waiting room. At least we knew where to find her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aargh the vet.... Hope you can avoid them for some time.
    Lovely snowman project

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear. I do hope you get a chance to sew this weekend. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee Hee, that puppy is a real active puppy!!! I hope Roger the Ram is ok...no more pulpy kidney injections for you!! Hope your older dog is ok.....hope too you got to that binding...love the snow people!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee Hee, that puppy is a real active puppy!!! I hope Roger the Ram is ok...no more pulpy kidney injections for you!! Hope your older dog is ok.....hope too you got to that binding...love the snow people!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopefully the puppy will learns lots (and quickly) at Puppy School!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a week you've had. Hope Pepper is on the mend too. Butter wouldn't melt in Dusty's mouth lol

    ReplyDelete