Sunday, 26 July 2015

LAMB WATCH...

I am on lamb watch. 
 
Any day now Blossom and Daisy will have their babies (I have been saying that for a week) but when I got up today I thought today was the day.  Poor Blossom had taken herself away from her friends and was up, down, up, down and I thought here we go..

Nope half an hour later she was up and about and back munching....fingers crossed maybe tomorrow.
 
So what to do on a freezing cold windy Winters day...
 
I made blueberry muffins and put some beautiful Ox cheek in the oven to slow cook it has been there all day and the house smells yummo, add some mashed potatoes and tea will be cracker jack.
 
I have all my applique on my Bunny Hill quilt..
 
 
And I made some of these..
 
 
Some pennies for a little swap present later in the year..
 
And I just came back from double checking my girls and there may not have been a baby today but there was a very pretty..
 
 
How special is that?
 
K
 


11 comments:

  1. Lovely rainbow and gorgeous craft. Very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your lambs arrive safely. Love your projects and the pennies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keryn maybe I should come down and take Blossom and Daisy for a ride in the buggy,lol. I love the pic of the rainbow so pretty,I also love the quilt you are making for my bed,lol,and those pennies are pretty cute too,enjoy your evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your babies arrive safely and soon. Love the pennies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see those lambs when they get here... Lovely rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hectic at your place ,,,, you are super talented .... Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo lambs, I love lambs they are so cute. I hope they arrives soon. Love the snowmen & the pennies. Beautiful rainbow. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so I think you will win the Masterchef competion with those yummies... hope the lambs come soon and I love your sewing and wool pennies.. what fun... and a rainbow is so special. Isn't that unusual for winter?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dinner sounds wonderful!!! Hope the sheep are ok and the lambs come soon. Your appliqué is beautiful as are the pennies. Love the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dinner sounds wonderful!!! Hope the sheep are ok and the lambs come soon. Your appliqué is beautiful as are the pennies. Love the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Bunny Hill quilt - must get mine back out now you have inspired me to keep going. Love those very cute pennies - wish I was your partner. Look forward to hearing some baby lambie news soon

    ReplyDelete