Monday, 13 July 2015

RAINY MONDAY..

The weather has stayed cold and miserable.
 
So today I decided to have an inside day.
 
I did a bit of cooking.
 
 
I made some pasta sauce from the tomatoes from the market, they were 5 kilos for $1.99 - a bargain.
 
Then the start of some Chicken and Leek Pies..
 
 
Smells good in here...
 
Then I worked my way through a basket of laundry that required a ladder to get to the top, it was ENORMOUS.
 
Then finally I got to sit..
 
 
And just for a change I thought I might do a bit of binding!!
 
Keryn
 
 







12 comments:

  1. Oh yum I remember those chicken and leek pies - too delish. Oh that makes a nice change for you - binding lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my mouth is watering my friend ,love your cooking and glad you decided to do some binding for a change,lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keryn. How did the chicken and leek pies turn out. Sounds yum. I would love the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice day to stay indoors & be productive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these very cold days we've been having have made a lot of us seek comfort food cooking, I loved your chicken and leek pies when Anne and I came to stay for Cheryl's birthday weekend but forgot to add carrots will try adding some next time I make this one as well as a few button mushrooms. How did your pasta sauce turn out? :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect way to spend a wet day, Keryn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A busy day. Great bargain on the tomato's. Those pies look so yummy. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sewing time is just that little bit more relaxing when the jobs are done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. With the way our weather is, I feel like getting in the oven with the tomatoes. No going outside today for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee...binding...had to have a chuckle...but you are going great guns and getting all your binding done...all your cooking looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummo ,,,. You deserve a rest after all that ....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh what I would give for one of those chicken and leek pies... delish
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete