Sunday, 12 July 2015

SUNDAY..

 
Our neighbour has a dog that for some reason thinks it's nicer to come and visit with us rather than stay in his own backyard.
 
The trouble is he likes to visit in the early hours of the morning.  This morning it was just after 4 yep 4am.  So out we go in the freezing cold and rain to catch him and keep him somewhere safe till the sun comes up and we can send him home.
 
The only trouble then is you are wide awake and can't get back to sleep grrrrr...
 
When daylight did come it brought lot's of this..

 
Pouring rain and boy is it cold...
 
Well I'm up so I may as well do something...
 
 
Sausage roll anyone..
 
What about a little sewing..
 
 
Bit more Bunny Hill, how beautiful is that fabric..
 
 
I'm going to piece all the blocks before I do the applique, four down...
 
Little tired after my early start - I might just grab a quilt and snuggle on the couch for a while and grab a little Granny nap.
 
Keryn
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. I know what I would do with the dog...........
    yes I am coming for sausage rolls.......they look great...............
    happy stitching........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may need to have a word with the neighbours! But it is quite nice to be up and productive so early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to talk with the neighbours. 4am isn't good. Love sausage rolls. Would love to come share them. :). Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the neighbour deserves a phone call at the time the dog arrives. You may as well both be awake and then maybe they will take more care of their dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I too,late for the Rolls .... I think you need to make a phone call ... Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too good of a neighbour. On the upside a lovely productive morning. would have loved to have been there for those sausage rolls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grrrr how annoying ,hope you neighbour keeps a better eye on his dog now. It has been so cold and wet,those sausage rolls are making me hungry ,hope you got to have a nana nap xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is nice of you to look out for the dog, obviously it is happier at your house!! Your sausage rolls look yum!! Hope you enjoyed your nanna nap!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so sweet to go and sort out your visiting dog....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete