Sunday, 30 August 2015

AWFUL DAY..

Today as just been awful..
 
If you don't like sad animal stories best you leave now..
 
We bought a sheep called Honey about a year ago.  I bought her sight unseen and when the man brought her to us I was so Angry.  She was this poor unbelievable skinny sad little thing, when he went to get her off the trailer I nearly said no I couldn't believe someone could treat their animals so badly.  But I took her and looked after her and a year later she was looking real good and was due to have her babies in a couple of weeks.  Today she was in a smaller paddock and for some reason got spooked and took off running straight into the fence and broke her neck.  It has been a really sad awful day.
 
 
Keryn


18 comments:

  1. Oh my friend. I don't know what to say to make you feel better,that is so sad sending you big hugs my lovely friend,wish I was there to give you a hug xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Keyn I'm so sad to hear this happening to sweet Honey ((((HUGS)))) :( Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so sad...........occassionally one may do that in the yards............it is devastating............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. That is awful Keryn. Big hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad when that sort of thing
    happens. Feeling your sadness.
    Hugs, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no... So sorry to hear this Keryn. You get so attached to your animals. You must feel rotten. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's sad news. We get so attached to our pets, even when they are sheep in the paddock. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no ! Sending you hugs XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so sad. Sending you hugs, Keryn. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh no... so sad for you .... sending big hugz

    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww very sad, sending lots of hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry to hear this...so very sad...at least she had a good year with someone kind. Thinking of you, Love Mel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Keryn, I do not know what to say, apart from my heart goes out to you. Poor you, poor sheep. At least the past year was one of happiness and kindness for her. Sending love and hugs Sharon xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh darl I have just read this and am so very sad for you. That is just the worst news. She would have been very thankful to have been in your wonderful care for the past year. It makes it no easier to bear however. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Keryn, this is just terrible... your words convey a love & protecting of her that all animals deserve... xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry to read this Keryn, sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete