Wednesday, 19 August 2015

BABIES..

Two of the babies are doing really well.
 
 
Blossom is a wonderful mother and doing a great job.
 
Daisy not so good..
 
Her babies are even sneaking in and having a little drink off Blossom until she realises they don't belong to her.
 
I keep watching them and wondering if we should step in and do something or just let nature run it's course.
 
My Bunny Hill quilt came to an abrupt halt.
 
I got distracted.
 
When I was away on a trip I purchased some of these..
 
 
I keep looking at them and wondering what I could do with them.
 
Then I had an idea.
 
Will show you tomorrow.  Just doing the photos..
 
Keryn
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn,oh my they are the cutest lambs i have ever seen,i hope Daisy pulls her socks up and looks after her little ones.
    Hmmm you have me curious my friend,cant wait to see what you have been up to,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that I am curious... Your babies are so cute 💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have me intrigued what you are doing with those springy things. Your little babies are so gorgeous. Hope Daisy gets the hang of things soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have everyone watching and guessing what these things are.... Love the follow up on the lambs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i'm sure curious. The lambies looks so cute. Hope all goes well with Daisy & her babies. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The babies are very cute and I know sometimes you do need to bottle feed some lambs... Maybe that's what Daisy's little ones need???
    Hmmm! I can see a Santa on that springy thing???

    ReplyDelete
  7. those lambikins are too cute... love their white coats and black heads...

    Are you making a pogo stick so you can bounce up here for a bit of warm sunshine?

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Daisy's babies are ok....looking forward to seeing what your create!! Would make a wonderful pincushion stand!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope Daisy's babies are ok....looking forward to seeing what your create!! Would make a wonderful pincushion stand!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope all goes well with Daisy and her babies.

    ReplyDelete