Tuesday, 25 August 2015

CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP..

CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP

SANTA NODDER

 
 
Come along for a day of fun, food and sewing.
 
This is a make and take class and everyone will go home with their Santa finished ready for the start of their Christmas display.
 
This workshop is suitable for sewers of all levels.
 
What's included...
 
Morning Tea
 
Lunch
 
Full Santa Kit
 

SATURDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER

9.30am till 3pm

$75.00

If you would like to be part of this fun day please email me on kerynbee07@gmail.com
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Oh Keryn this sounds fantastic,need to check with my buddy what's going on xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a fun day & what a great project, Keryn... I'm sure you'll have a Fab-Festive time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he's beautiful - I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun. Oh why do i live so far away. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sob!!! Sob!!! I will be away then......maybe another time?? She says hopefully!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sob!!! Sob!!! I will be away then......maybe another time?? She says hopefully!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo wish I could be there... ho hum... perhaps another time... :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooooo how far do we need to drive to get to you ??? Can I make it???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fabulous, I'd love to be there with Annie Lynch, if there is a spot

    ReplyDelete