Thursday, 20 August 2015

MEET THE NODDERS....

I went on a trip and bought some springs and for a while have been wondering what I could do with them...
 
Then one night it came to me....
 
Meet The Nodders..
 
 
Do you think they are cute?
 
I hope so I have some that are looking for a home
 
If you click onto the SHOP button at the top of the header you will be able to see all The Nodders,
there is a Santa, a Snowman, a Deer and an Elf.
 
Now if you think you might like to make one of your own I will be holding a one day workshop so you can make and take your very own Nodder home with you.  I should have all the details ready in the next couple of days.
 
Keryn


11 comments:

  1. Forgot yo say wish I lived closer I would Be there xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.... I'll be watching for details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Keryn - can't wait to hear the details. They are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I wished i lived closer. I'll have to content myself with buying one. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are super cute...will be watching for the details too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this are just adorable,you are such a clever chicky my friend,quick hurry with those details,lol,hope you have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all sew cute! I agree with others about being too far away for lessons...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too...but I'll be there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nodded are wonderful ... How clever you are ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever idea, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete