Sunday, 9 August 2015

MESS..

Someone must have snuck into my sewing room when I wasn't looking because when I walked in today there was mess everywhere..
 
 
From the table to the floor there was stuff everywhere.  I think it was time for a little tidy up.
In no time at all it was ship shape and shiny and ready to start a little something.
I was home alone for the day and yes there was washing, ironing, cooking and cleaning that needed doing but instead I just plonked myself down in that little room and sewed, sewed, sewed...a happy day indeed.
 
I had to get up every hour and check on Daisy (that's exercise isn't it) who is due to have her baby any day.  She ended her day waddling back into the house yard.  Maybe tomorrow Daisy.
 
Hope your weekend saw you doing something to make you happy.
 
Keryn


10 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn ,yes that happens in my sewing room every day,my sewing room is such a mess at the moment,i swear i didnt do it,lol. Oh i hope Daisy has her baby tomorrow,enjoy your evening my friend,lol i hear the twins are called Mick 1 and Mick 21,lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my mine is a complete disaster at the moment...glad you had a lovely day sewing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very productive day. Happy sewing day..... I'm sure you were making something lovely as usual..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got to do some sewing. Hope Daisy has her baby soon. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe the little lambs snuck in.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a great sewing day!!,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naughty elves seem to mess up sewing rooms when we are not looking ... All the best Daisy .. Looking forward to seeing your bubz
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still no baby .... On no ... It was me I made the mess ...... Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It must have been that naughty Dusty in there making a mess lol. Daisy is taking her time - surely tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone seems to have snuck in and made a mess in my sewing room too!! Glad you had a lovely day sewing x

    ReplyDelete