Monday, 3 August 2015

MUD..

This last week has bought heavy rain quickly and everywhere I look all I see is mud..
 
It is so slippery and sticky I just know at some stage I will end up flat on my face in it..
 
                     
 
Then we had a man come to dig a drain for us and he broke the main water pipe that comes up from the dam..
 
 
Oh good more mud..
 
And if this little girl doesn't get on and have her baby her belly will be dragging on the ground..
 
 
Today has been beyond cold and miserable..
 
Keryn
 
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Send some of that rain here Keryn. Not the cold though - we have had plenty of that lol. That mud is no fun. Still no babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keryn,it has been terrible cold today,i reckon it was cold enough to snow,i spent the day down the street and froze,lol.
    Oh i hope your girl has her baby soon,though its probably to cold for a little one at the moment,you might have to bring them inside.
    Hope you and R are well and keeping out of mischief,lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so thinking of you today and if you had any extra babies to look after. I see the answer is NO.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could send you some sunshine. Hope your baby arrives soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wondering about the lambies. I see you are still waiting. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no poor Mother Ewe... Do hope the baby/babies come very soon.
    Stay warm !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy you have a good selection of mud at your place!! Hope the sheep is ok and lambs soon, although not on a really cold day!! Keep warm and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy you have a good selection of mud at your place!! Hope the sheep is ok and lambs soon, although not on a really cold day!! Keep warm and happy!

    ReplyDelete