Tuesday, 29 September 2015

GET IN THE BOX...

 
Get in the box....
 
 
No..you get in the box...
 
Okay I know your not happy about leaving home but you are going to live with my Friends Having Fun in Stitching partner.  She is really lovely and I know you will be really happy there.
 
Does she have sheep?
 
I don't think so.
 
Good because they get all the attention...I'll get in the box.
 
 
Box in finally packed and tomorrow in the mail..
 
If your in the FHFS swap keep an eye on your mailbox..
 
Keryn
 


7 comments:

  1. I do hope he's coming here. I'd really look after him Keryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a lucky partner,sorry Cheryl I think Keryn is my partner,lol,can't wait to see where this parcel goes,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels to your new home Santa. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Hope you left the lid open a smidge so he can breathe. Some lucky person is going to be smiling x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone is going to be super spoilt xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This does look like a very special parcel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how funny ... he wants to stay! I wonder where he is off to?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete