Wednesday, 16 September 2015

GETTING READY...

Today I have been getting ready for my CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP on Saturday..
 
 
Look Santa noses of all different sizes..
 
We will be making a Santa Nodder..
 
 
The chenille Santa I made today...what do you think kinda cute?
 
I still have some spots available so if you are looking for a wonderful was to spend a day and you want to come down to the Mornington Peninsula there will be good food, lot's of fun and you will get to take a Nodder home.
 
If you are interested please email me and I can answer any questions you have.
 
Off to tidy the sewing room.
 
Keryn
 


13 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn have fun and I know the ladies won't want to go home,lol, these models are so cute,your workshop will be amazing ,enjoy your evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived closer ðŸ˜ĢI adore your Santas and cute Christmas folk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could be there 💖💗💚

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so adorable. Wish I could be there gorgeous and I know the girls will get spoilt. Make sure you do some spares so I can order some

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived closer too!..I just love your Santa Nodders! Are any still available to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lucky enough to be going and enjoying they day and more... So looking forward to it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waahhh. I wish i was closer. Love these Santa's. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I am now sew far away..... Any chance of buying the kits if you have any left?

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I wish.... so much fun you will all have.... I see 3 SEQld people already commented we want to do a workshop!!! Qld is calling you....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like lots of fun. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello when is your bext class thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello when is your bext class thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a mad Christmas maker...could you send me details of your Christmas classes
    Thanks
    Marilyn Hayes 0410300543 marilynhayesoriginals@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete