Thursday, 10 September 2015

SHEEP..

No sewing being done at the moment.
 
Today I could hear one of the sheep sounding really stressed so out I go. 
 
We have our septic fenced off so the animals can't get in there and do any damage..
 
 
Oh look..Daisy has somehow managed to get herself in there...except her babies are on the other side of the fence..
 
 
And now everyone is crying (no not me just the babies)..
 
So I sum up the situation...I can climb over the fence, probably fall on my face and some how try and lift the sheep up and over the fence...yeah you know that's just going to end in tears right..maybe I have better come up with another plan..
 
Luckily hubby was already on his way home from work and all he had to do was dismantle the fence..
 
 
So out comes Daisy but now her baby want's to see what all the fuss was about...
 
 
If nothing else they keep me on my toes..
 
Keryn
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. They're cute but they're not the brightest animals. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh deary me ,glad R was on his way home,think he deserves a lovely glass of red tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. Never a dull moment with the sheep. Hope you have a peaceful day today. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear sheep will be sheep!!! They keep you on your toes don't they???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear sheep will be sheep!!! They keep you on your toes don't they???

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure are having fun with these babies

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so gorgeous but, boy are they a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never a dull moment at your place Keryn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Cheryl, never a dull moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. silly Daisy... maybe she just wanted some 'me' time...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete