Tuesday, 22 September 2015

SPOILT...

I had a Christmas Workshop here last weekend and the bonus was that the beautiful Jo from Butter Z came to stay Friday night.  We had a little lunch, did a little shopping, laughed a whole lot and managed a little sewing.
 
Jo spoilt me with some beautiful presents.
 
 
And
 
 
How cute are these!  Jo does the most beautiful work and I keep thinking they are too beautiful to wash grubby dishes with.  I think I will just leave them on the table for a few more days because every time I look at them they make me smile.  There was also a bottle of wine which hubby was very happy about.
 
Thanks Jo it was wonderful having you here.
 
Keryn
 
 




7 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn oh you are right they are so lovely,Jo is very clever,I can imagine the mischief you both got up to,lol,especially if wine was involved,Jo makes me laugh all the time she is good for your soul,such a fun loving friend,so glad you both had fun,enjoy your evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Keryn you must use them. That's what they are for.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend together, must try and work in one of your workshops for next year :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely. I love knitted/crocheted dish cloths. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really are lovely you are one lucky girl K 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are really lovely...maybe save them for the good dishes x

    ReplyDelete