Friday, 4 September 2015

THIS WEEK...

After a rough start to the week things improved.
 
I had a birthday.
 
I started the day by going to the supermarket to get supplies for a family dinner.
 
This jumped in the trolley...
 
 
 
By the time I got it home it was at the perfect temperature to scoop out a little and test it to make sure it was suitable.  Delicious!!  Not sure why the girl from The Biggest Loser doesn't think ice-cream is suitable for breakfast.
 
I had a wonderful lunch with a lovely friend.
 
I was very spoilt by my family.
 
 
My dear friend Cheryl from Cheryl's Stitching surprised me with this beautiful parcel..
 
 
Wait till you see inside..
 
 
My beautiful sheep pin cushion matches my sheep out in the paddock, thanks Cheryl I just love it.
 
I might just go and have another piece of liquorice before I go to bed. 
 
Keryn
 
 


11 comments:

  1. So very pleased you were spoilt... You are one precious lady 💗💖💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you cheeky girl.
    When was it your birthday.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, LOVELY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that ice-cream looks amazing. Glad your week improved and you had a lovely day. You deserve to be spoilt - you are one very gorgeous, very generous friend and I loved making the little pincushion for you. Love your beautiful flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. Your new pin cushion is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Keryn. Love the pincushion. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Keryn!!! So nice to see your family spoilt you, you deserve it!!! Love the pin cushion....so appropriate!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Keryn and Happy Birthday wishes to you. I have kept track of your posts over August and it sure has been an up and down time. Good to see some positives now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday special lady..... wonderful to see you were spoilt and I nearly fell off my chair laughing about why the BL lady doesn't think icecream for breakfast.. you are a hoot...

    Have another wonderful journey around the sun...x
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday my lovely friend i am so sorry i missed this post ,oh i do hope you had such an awesome day,you so deserve it,we are both virgos,just teased Chez that she is surrounded by virgos and she said they are the kindest people,god bless her. Something coming your way next week my friend,oh i love that pin cushion that Cheryl made you its so gorgeous,have the best weekend my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Be-lated Birthday Wishes coming your way from me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. More lovely gifts for a very Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete