Wednesday, 28 October 2015

JUST ADDED..

I just added a few things to the shop page.
 
                   
 
 
                   
 
                    
 
Some is at the top of the shop page and some down the bottom, I'm not sure what was going on with the computer tonight.  Everything is headed to Philip Island Quilt Show tomorrow so let me know if you need a little something. 
 
I hoped to have everything up earlier but my little dog (who I am VERY attached too) has been very sick over the last few days on Tuesday night we thought we were going to lose her.  So I'm sorry it had put me a little behind. 
                                                                Keryn
 
 


3 comments:

  1. such a temptress.... i do hope little dog is much better and all goes well on the Island...x
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope your little doggie is better. Hope you have a very successful weekend x

    ReplyDelete