Sunday, 25 October 2015

MAYBE THIS OR THIS...

*****Okay I should not be allowed in control of a computer.  I have the technical division (my daughter) fixing my problem.  Soon you should be able to get to the shop.  SORRY****

   Maybe you would like to buy.....

    This                                                               Or                   This
                         

                                                                             Or
  
    This                                                                                            Maybe this



Then go to the header bar on this blog and press the SHOP button...lot's of goodies there and more to come.  I might have confused a few people it isn't in the Etsy shop it's on the Shop page of this blog.

                                                       Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.

                                                                            Keryn

5 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn I have tried quite a few times but the shop on the header takes me in to the esty shop,am I doing it wrong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with me too Keryn??? :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Keryn.... Would LOVE TO BUY SOME OF THAT GORGEOUS FABRIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol its working just bought my first lot i might be back again,lol,i have just let Cheryl and Cheryll no as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you got my comment Dear K 💗💗💗 with little purchase 💗💗

    ReplyDelete