Tuesday, 6 October 2015

THE DAY STARTED...

The day started Happy.
 
My daughter finished doing the work on my little Etsy Shop
 
Joy And Stitches
 
There is a little button on the side and if you need a little Christmas something the button will take you to the shop. 
 
I finished these little fellows ready to go to their new homes tomorrow..
 
 
Then happy went to ....yep you know what.
 
The garden supply company delivered some dirt and on his way out didn't shut the gate...grrrrr!!
 
It took me a little while to realise the dog was gone.  Six month old dog who is as fast as a rocket.
So in the car I get and go looking and looking and looking grrrrrr!!
 
Well I eventually find him and I could smell him before I saw him, he had managed to find something not very nice to roll in...yucko!!!!
 
Get in the bath dog.
 
Well at least the day started happy lol..
 
Keryn
 


7 comments:

  1. Hello my lovely friend,how exciting you have an esty shop now,that's awesome,oh I am so glad you found Dusty,oh she is naughty,enjoy your evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the new look and an etsy shop - how exciting and I know you will sell lots and lots. Oh that devil of a dog - trust Dusty to find something not to nice to have a play in

      Delete
  2. How exciting that you have an Etsy shop now. Glad you found the dog even if he was stinky. Hugs,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found your smelly escapee! Great job by dear daughter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your new Etsy shop. And so pleased you found the dog. That is always a worry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creations ....the Etsy shop looks fantastic....well Mumma I just had to roll in it 🐶🐶🐶

    ReplyDelete
  6. your snowies are adorable and all the very best with your Etsy shop ... I'm sure it will be fabulous.... glad the dog was found... they always find the worst smells to roll in!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete