Sunday, 22 November 2015

FNSI

Well I joined Wendy and the girls for Friday Night Sewing, they let me in at the last minute because I had cake!
 
I am a little late to post because I have had a big weekend but I will tell you about that tomorrow.
 
So Friday night I made another Nodder..
 
 
His hat is made from beautiful French General fabric, sorry I took the photo at night so it's not so great.  He is a girl for a friend who lives and breaths French General.
 
A little close up of his hat..
 
 
Lot's to tell you tomorrow.
 
Keryn
 


12 comments:

  1. Hi my friend,oh he is so very cute,lucky friend,Thankyou for such a wonderful weekend,we were very spoilt by our bubbly Cheryl,can't wait till the next one,lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. My friend loves the one I made for her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, special nodderfor a special friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is gorgeous and of course I adore his FG hat....lucky friend. My beautiful little Keryn folk are out on display now...love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Santa nodder. His hat is gorgeous. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new Nodder looks like a Yankee Nodder!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. your new Nodder is deliciously gorgeous... such a clever gal you are!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow .... Love him... So is he a Yankee Noodle ... LOL... Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a handsome fellow he is - your friend will love him. Hope you weren't too tired today xx

      Delete
  9. just gorgeous....I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete