Saturday, 28 November 2015

GETTING THERE..

I am a little behind with getting my Christmas presents in the mail so this week I knuckled down and wore out a path to the post office.  Some parcels went overseas (ouch!!) I still have a couple to go overseas so lucky I have been saving my pennies, my FHFS parcel was sent and today this guy...
 
 
Made his way to his new home.  He has a really, really long way to go so I hope he is happy in the box for the next week or so..
 
I popped a little note on the back of the box...
 
 
I still have a bit to get done so this week Santa's Little Helper will be busy..
 
Keryn
 




7 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn oh he is gorgeous,your friend will love him I hope you get all the things made that you want to,I am working on some cushions for the grandies this week for Xmas,hope you are having a lovely weekend my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he'll be fine.......love the beard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little Santa will enjoy his flight overseas to his new home....good luck with your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I am sure he will be nice and not naughty. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always busy, busy gorgeous. Sending overseas is not cheap though, but I know your friends will love the contents of those parcels you've been sending. Your Santa is so, so cute

      Delete
  5. hmmmmm... I wonder where this gorgeous chap of yours is going...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the costs at the PO are not good. I have mine ready for the US and am dreading the bill!!
    I hope Santa enjoys his new home.

    ReplyDelete