Friday, 6 November 2015

LOOKING FORWARD...

To the weekend. 
 
Cheryl, Shez and Mick are coming to stay.
 
Flowers have been picked..
 
 
Baking has been done....
 
 
There were 6 Afghan biscuits on the tray but that big two legged rat must have been in the house again when I wasn't looking.  Luckily I had already hidden the rest of the biscuits and the Hummingbird Cake and the Banana and Blueberry bread.
 
My finger is looking much better and I am going to try and go an entire week without getting an injury!!
 
Looking forward to seeing my buddies tomorrow.
 
Yay....
 
Keryn
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Oh yum
    Have a great day... Have fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo can't wait,love the flowers,hope your finger is feeling better,I am nearly ready to head off,hears to good friends and stitching,lol,see you soon my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time. The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time. ...hugs to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh lovely.... I know I'm late reading but so fun for you all...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that two legged rat must have been very hungry!!!! I bet you had heaps of fun with your visitors!!

    ReplyDelete