Friday, 13 November 2015

WALLY GATOR....

I'm starting to worry that my hubby doesn't think I work hard enough.
 
I have a little gator (Wally) who helps me with the outside work but tonight it was missing and when I went looking it had been given an upgrade..
 
 
Hubby said so I could carry more...
 
 
I'm excited because next time Cheryl and Shez come to stay one of them won't be left behind I can stick one of them in the basket!!
 
Just in case you didn't see yesterdays post I am having another Nodder class so if you are interested in making one of these and taking it home finished on the day..
 


 
Then send me an email you will be made to feel really welcome.
 
Keryn
 


13 comments:

  1. Oh I love this one Keryn,hope I can manage to drive it,lol,maybe we can put you in the basket,lol,does look like it will fit heaps more on it ,love those nodders enjoy your weekend my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Poor Shez or Cheryl. That would be a rough ride. Oh that's right you have plenty of quilts to make it very comfy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee...I can see Shez in the basket with a big cushion!! Very nice up grade....you can just drive around and look busy Keryn!! Great nodders!! Hope I can come next time. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee...I can see Shez in the basket with a big cushion!! Very nice up grade....you can just drive around and look busy Keryn!! Great nodders!! Hope I can come next time. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah what a ride!!! cute little nodders, wished I live closer sigh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nodders are real cuties. Hope the girls enjoy their ride next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! I can just see one or the other in the "basket" sitting up sightseeing.
    Perhaps it is comfy enough to do some stitching in as well...lol... but only if they are "naughty"... xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute wheels! Make sure you post a photo of Shez in the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Ha ha - that will be perfect. Can just see the three of us getting around in that

      Delete
  10. maybe that's why Mick made the 'improvements'... so you could carry your buddies around??!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh... can you drive to the pleasure room??????
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wally could be very useful for carrying the groceries home, too!

    ReplyDelete