Sunday, 8 November 2015

WONDERFUL WEEKEND..

I joined Cheryll and the girls for FNWF but all I managed to get done was a few more of these..
 
 
A few more yo-yo's for my quilt.  I really couldn't concentrate because I was a little excited because my buddies were coming to stay..yep Cheryl and Shez and gorgeous Mick.
 
 
Here they are having breakfast and they look pretty happy right...
 
When they left it was time to get down to work. 
 
 
Those white clippers were the one I cut my finger on the other day so I was a bit nervous about using them again so soon.  Plus normally that injecting the sheep doesn't go so well but today only one needed a shot so how hard could that be..
 
We rounded them up..
 
 
Look how much those babies have grown...
 
You will be pleased to know it all went smoothly with no injuries to animals or people.
 
With our visitors gone it sure is quite here tonight..
 
Hope your weekend was wonderful.
 
Keryn
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn,thankyou so much my lovely friend for such an awesome weekend,i am so blessed to have you and Cheryl as good friends,i am looking forward to seeing you again for another fun weekend in a fortnight,yipee,oh and i am so glad that there were no more injuries.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every yo-yo counts!! And glad you had no further injuries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no injuries is a good thing Keryn! phew!
    glad to see you had a great time with your fab buddies

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely to have friends over.... soooooo glad injury free sheep day!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh so what will the yoyos be used for. They are a distracting bunch. Aren't they.... Haha girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That breakfast sure was delicious thankyou gorgeous and am SO pleased no injuries or accidental injections this time round

      Delete
  6. Yes every stitch counts. Definitely happy faces at the brekky table there. Hope your finger is better x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know - I hate giving shots to dogs and cats. I do hope it was easier with the sheep. Aren't yoyo's fun to make? Great fabrics you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phew!!! Sp leased to hear there were no injuries to yourself!!! A little stitching is better than none...I tell myself that too!! Lol!! Hoe nice to have Shez and Cheryl and Mick to stay...I bet you all had a great time. Did you catch the two legged rat that was lurking in your kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phew!!! Sp leased to hear there were no injuries to yourself!!! A little stitching is better than none...I tell myself that too!! Lol!! Hoe nice to have Shez and Cheryl and Mick to stay...I bet you all had a great time. Did you catch the two legged rat that was lurking in your kitchen?

    ReplyDelete