Monday, 23 November 2015

WONDERFUL WEEKEND...

I had the most wonderful weekend.  I taught a Nodder class on Saturday and I think I had more fun than the girls who came, thank you Karen, Kim, Leanne and Christine it was so wonderful to have you here and they all went home happy with their Nodder finished.
 
I then packed my bag and hubby and I headed up the highway to stay with my friend Cheryl from Cheryl's Stitching for the night and as a bonus the gorgeous Shez was their too.  On Sunday we headed off to Warracknabeal for a wonderful day of sewing with Debbie Busby from Wooden Spool Designs.  Debbie is very talented and generous with her time and knowledge and the project for the day was..

 
I know look at me I actually did some stitching.  I do have to thank Michelle for lending me her light without it I would have just day dreamed out the window all day.
 
My name got pulled out and I won..
 
 
Cute hey?
 
The day was hosted by the girls from QUILTER'S HARVEST in Warracknabeal and was one of the nicest sewing days I have been too.  The girls were delightful, the food was amazing and if your in the area pop into the shop it really is beautiful and they have lot's of wonderful things.
 
The beautiful Jo from ButterZ sent me a special parcel..
 
 
How cute are the little Santa's, they will find a special place amongst the decorations and the cloth is so beautiful and is very special and I will treasure it and think of Jo when I use it.  Thank you dear friend.
 
Keryn
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Didn't we just have the best fun Keryn,Cheryl is such a wonderful friend arranging these wonderful days for us.
    Oh I love the lovely gifts you have received from Jo,she sure is another awesome friend and very clever,enjoy your evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous weekend. Lovely gifts from Jo. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun... it's great you all get together for sewing and friendship... perfect combination
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have fun with friends...lovely gifties too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A busy fun filled weekend with friends.. Nice win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pleased you had the best day ... How super special is Jo ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see you use that cloth too....
    Hope you finish you wool work. A lovely win too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You already know how much we enjoyed our day!
    Love seeing what you did on Sunday. These look like lovely projects. What a great time.

    ReplyDelete