Thursday, 5 November 2015

WORKING GIRL....

No not that kind of working girl!!
 
With all the sewing I had been doing the garden and house were seriously neglected.  So now my craft stall was over it was time to play catch up over the long weekend.
 
I started with this..
 
 
After a few hours and lot's of work I had this..a new pumpkin patch..
 
 
I then planted out 3 veggie boxes and by the end of the weekend I was a little plumb tuckered.
 
Yesterday I turned to the inside of the house was going really well until I had to cut something.  Now the thing was really solid and yes I know I should have gone and got pliers or the appropriate tool but I was in a hurry so I opened the closet drawer and saw the large cutters we use to trim the nails of our sheep.  So I grabbed them...I did have a moment when I thought it might not be a good idea but that passed quickly and I kept going...the thing I tried to cut was really hard and wouldn't give so with full force I pushed down...... straight through to my finger...
 
House work got put on hold...I had to have a panadol and a little lay down.  As I was laying there I did wonder when I had my last tetanus shot (not sure the sheep toe trimmer was as hygienic as it could have been) but the thought of trying to get into the doctor was way too hard,  so fingers crossed I'll be right and not start foaming at the mouth on the weekend.
 
Wish me luck.
 
Keryn


12 comments:

  1. Ohh noo oh Keryn you poor thing ,you really have been in the wars lately,oh I hope your finger will be ok,how is your leg going,take care my lovely friend, looking forward to spending the weekend with you and Cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch that would have hurt. Hope you will be able to stitch on the weekend. But aside from that you will have lots of yummy fresh vegies

      Delete
  2. Oh No! Keryn don't neglect if it starts to feel odd - get it checked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your finger heals quickly, Keryn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!! Waht is it with your and sheep equipment??? I hope your finger is ok and heals quickly and you can still enjoy the weekend.Look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!! Waht is it with your and sheep equipment??? I hope your finger is ok and heals quickly and you can still enjoy the weekend.Look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! Wishing your finger a quick healing. You certainly did work very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do we do such stupid things???? Hope you did go for the shot !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch!! I think I would have gone for something stronger than panadol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you did a big job.... oh my goodness I can't bear the thought of your finger.... ouchy ouchy ouch
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete