Tuesday, 15 December 2015

FHFS.....

I am lucky enough to be a part of an online stitching group and today this arrived at my house..
 
 
This huge box of wonderful.  It is a secret swap and you didn't know who your partner was until the box arrived but I am a super sleuth of epic proportion and a couple of months ago I figured out that my swap partner was the gorgeous Peg from Happy In Quilting..
 
Each parcel is wrapped in beautiful brown paper and a card..
 
 
Cute right....
 
So I off to unwrap...
 
Will show you the goodies later..
 
Keryn
 


8 comments:

  1. lol so much fun Keryn enjoy your 12 days of xmas from our lovely Peg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooo..... something to brighten up your day
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the Xmas spirit. Have fun opening them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you like what is in there 💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowing Peg - the contents will be wonderful. Enjoy. Hope you are feeling a bit better xx

      Delete
  5. Beautifully presented. You have fun!!

    ReplyDelete