Friday, 18 December 2015

FUN PRESENT...

Sometimes it's the simple gifts that kids love the most.
 
I came out from the pantry today to find my beautiful grand daughter sitting waiting patiently...
 
 
She just loves this hat that gorgeous Peg from Happy In Quilting sent me in our FHFS swap.  The little rings come off the hat and you get to throw them and try and catch them on the hat.  We have sat and played with it for hours...so funny...I'm just grateful the rings are nice and soft otherwise I may have lost and eye lol.
 
Thanks Peg she is loving it.
 
K
 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn,Awwh she is so cute and what a great present from our lovely Peg xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise it was a hat.... what a hoot of a game and what a wonderful memory you are making for your granddaughter...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete