Saturday, 19 December 2015

HAPPY MAIL..

I must be on Santa's good list because the last couple of weeks have bought me very happy mail.

First my dear friend Cheryl sent me a box full of goodies.

                  

Two of the sweetest decorations I have ever seen..wait there's more..

                 

Beautiful fabric from the new French General range (yes my favourite designer) and a pretty soap.

 
 
Two bags of my favourite treats.  Thank you dear friend you did spoil me.
 
But Happy mail didn't stop there I then received from Barb this adorable ornament.  I just love the stitching on it and Reindeer are my favourite.
 
 
Then Michelle sent me an envelope and inside was this really pretty stocking and gingy pattern, thanks Michelle I love them both.
 
 
My last envelope came from Maria and she was kind enough to send me one of her beautiful coasters,
 
 
Love the Santa and it looks too good to put a coffee cup on.
 
A big thank you to my dear blogging friends you did make me feel very special with all your kindness.
 
Keryn
 


8 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to have wonderful friends sending lovely gifts... How sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keryn wow ,I love the goodies that Cheryl put together for you,enjoy my friend and I love the decorations and coaster sent to you as well,just shows how loved you are my friend,enjoy your evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its lovely to get nice mail. Enjoy all your treats x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging friends do send the sweetest gifts. They're all very lovely and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely parcels Keryn....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have some lovely friends out here in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the bestest friend and worth spoiling. Lovely decorations and gifts all round. I think you need a new tree to house all the lovely handmade decorations

      Delete