Monday, 11 January 2016

A WONDERFUL BLOGGING FRIEND...

 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I hope 2016 is kind to everyone.
 
For the last two years I have been in a blogging swap FRIENDS HAVING FUN STITCHING organised by the amazing Peg and Shez.  Pop over to the blog and see what wonderful presents everyone received.
 
My partner in the Christmas swap was the beautiful Peg and I was spoilt rotten.
 
I want to show you the present I had under the tree to open Christmas morning.  I named it the big girl...
 
 
A huge gift beautifully wrapped and poked and shaken every now and then when I walked passed it.
 
What was inside took my breath away..
 
 
Oh you want a closer look..
 
 
How did she know I just love chenille and the fabric is so pretty and beautifully quilted.
 
It has already found a home..
 
 
Darling Peg I know what a busy and full year you had and to find time and put the thought into making this for me means more than words could ever say.  How lucky I am to have you come into my life, you are a blessing beyond words and I will treasure this gift forever.
 
Keryn
 
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. How beautiful Keryn and very special gift from Peg. Is this going on "my" bed by any chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a incredible gift Keryn... it will be like getting a "Peg hug" every time you snuggle under it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely.. It's so different from your usual Xmas quilts... I'm sure you will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one beautiful quilt!!! Very lovely of Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg always puts together fabulous parcels and I think she has outdone herself with this gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful guft from Peg. Couldn't have happened to a nicer more generous soul Keryn. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful guft from Peg. Couldn't have happened to a nicer more generous soul Keryn. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful gift. Peg is such a lovely lady. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow... what a lovely gift... perfect
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my gorgeous friend,wow and double wow,Peg has done an amazing job of this quilt for you,it's beautiful ,well done Peg and I know you will enjoy your gorgeous gift KERYN,lol,I see Cheryl has claimed it for her bed,I hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you.
    That is a gorgeous gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes we all know how wonderful Peg is.... but YOU are also a wonder.
    Karma is returned... xox

    ReplyDelete