Friday, 22 January 2016

FINALLY....

This is me..
 
 
And today I did this..
 
 
And tomorrow I'm going on this..
 
 
Okay I'm kinda hoping that it will be a little bigger than that but you get the general idea.
 
After a very long wait it has finally arrived.  Hubby, the children, grand children, angry cow and calf, 74 + 1, thirteen sheep and one due any day, chickens, nut bag dog well they all get to stay at home.
 
If your looking for me in the next three weeks I will be the one under an umbrella with one of those frozen drinks with a paper umbrella and a cherry (as you can see there is a little room in my case if anyone wants to stow away).
 
Keryn




13 comments:

  1. what no entertainment for me for 3 weeks..........where are you going?
    have fun.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing time and I look forward to hearing all about it on your return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the most wonderful holiday...after the cow incident a break from the farming life will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my lovely friend have fun safe travels and cant wait to hear what you and your girlfriend get up to,lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you will have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Will miss you

      Delete
  5. Three weeks ... I will miss you .... Take care darling K xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I will say is EnJoY... As if you wouldn't...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me, me, me!!! I can fit in your bag!! Where are we going????
    Have a wonderful time...have one of those drinks for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me, me, me!!! I can fit in your bag!! Where are we going????
    Have a wonderful time...have one of those drinks for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow.. have a wonderful time and if you pass this way give a wave..... I'll be on holiday in a few weeks too... yippeeee...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go and have the best time you can. I'm so happy for you. You deserve it....

    ReplyDelete