Wednesday, 24 February 2016

GARDENING...

While I was away the garden was busy producing lot's of goodies.  I came home to..
 
Lot's of this..
 
 
Delicious corn, had that much we filled the bottom drawer of the freezer.
 
And bucket loads of..
 
 
Tomatoes and cucumbers - I just love this time of year when all your hard work comes to life.
 
Tomorrow I am going away for a couple of days (yes I know I just got back) nowhere exotic and no palm trees but maybe with a bit of luck one of those fluffy drinks with an umbrella and a cherry!!
 
Keryn
 


11 comments:

  1. Awesome produce .... Remember my warm fuzzies ... Thinking of you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo nice. Nothing like home grown produce. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummmm... I'll be over for dinner asap...lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like home grown corn and tomatoes. Oh yummy.
    xoxoxox.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful home grown goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your garden is paying back all the loving care...home grown always tastes so much better. have a good next trip....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Bountiful harvest! Nothing nicer than homegrown. I am really jealous of your tomatoes and cucumbers. Enjoy your stay away xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you cant beat home grown my gorgeous friend,thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great crop... Love fresh corn....

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a wonderful harvest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A productive veggie patch is such a joy.

    ReplyDelete