Sunday, 6 March 2016

HAPPY ME!!!

What a crazy year so far.
 
I love where I live, love looking out and seeing my sheep, the trees, the vegetable garden, I only have to look out a window and it makes me smile.
 
But this year I seem to have been away more than I have been home.
 
I started this year by taking my dream trip which took me away from home for nearly a month.  Just got home and then hubby and I had to leave to take care of some business which I was hoping would take a few day...took way longer lol!!
 
Sadly this was the view from where we stayed..
 
 
Not a sheep in sight!!
 
So after 10 days when hubby said to me "home tomorrow" I had that bag packed before he had finished his sentence.
 
Was so good to get home and the grandkids came over to help Pa on a pumpkin hunt..
 
 
Two little kids laughing and having fun....what a wonderful way to end a great day.
 
Keryn
 
 


8 comments:

  1. So good to see you blogging again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful to have you home my gorgeous friend xx

      Delete
  2. I've been wondering where you've been. Glad to see your blog post. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pumpkin hunt...how brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sheep in your view from the window but lovely colours in the sky! ! Nice to hear you are back home, and what fun for the grandies to go on a pumpkn hunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Where there is no place quite like! A pumpkin hunt sounds like great fun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home my darling friend .... Home and family are the best .... Big hug coming xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of a pumpkin hunt. That sounds like a lot of fun. Perfect way to make a grandma smile.

    ReplyDelete